August 22, 2008

Dates of the Exhibition Sat 30th & Sun 31st of August 2008

It is with great pleasure I present my new work to showcase in the premiere exhibition at Caravan Art Studio & Gallery. I look forward to welcoming you to view in person, all the artwork on display, enjoy a story or two and a glass of wine. I have made my latest work affordable to everyone allowing the experience of collecting an object of Art a memorable occasion.

Since arriving in Australia from France in 1988 I have worked full-time selling my illustrations and paintings in Sydney, Melbourne and Overseas. While in Melbourne I became a part of the dynamic Caravan Art Studios and began working towards the construction of a Gallery with the vision that will unfold this weekend.

On completion of this exhibition I endeavor to travel around the world on a small budget for one year. I will take my brushes and be inspired from the cultures and experiences I encounter on my journey. This Blog will record my travels and work in progress. So come along it should be fun.

On returning to Australia I will present my new accumulation of work ‘One Year On’ at Caravan Art Studio & Gallery.

1 comment:

Bridie McLean said...

Hi jose,
Great work well done and congratulations!
I am trying to email you some of my and my mum Heather's work but I can't find your email address?
Can you please send you details to bridie_mclean@hotmail.com
and I will email pics on.
Terrific work- keep up the great work.
Cheers Bridie Mclean (Marisa's wedding)